By using the site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
What personal information do we collect about you.
When you access and move around http://elstudiobeauty.co.uk or purchase a Product from El Studio, we may collect some or all of the following personal data about you:
• Your name;
• Billing and delivery addresses, email address and phone number;
• Payment Method (typically credit card or debit card) details;
• Correspondence with and from El Studio;
• Your preferences about receiving communications from El Studio;
• Information about your use of El Studio, and you’re browsing activities;
• El Studio collects certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, browser type and language, and access times. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site;
• We only collect personal information about you after you have provided us with your consent to collect that specific information.
Use of Your Personal Information.
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed by our subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us:
• to process payments you make for Products;
• to provide customer support;
• to contact you by email;
• to contact you by post;
• for customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes, such as by analysing data we hold about you, and combining it with data held by third parties, in order to discern your interests, demography and other factors, and in consequence to offer goods and services that are likely to have the greatest value to you;
• in connection with the prevention and detection of fraud and other crime.
Disclosing of your Personal Data.
We will not disclose any of your personal data, other than to subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and data processors (including payment service providers) under contract with us, without your permission unless:
• we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud);
• El Studio, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by El Studio about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
• to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements to which you are party, or to protect our rights, property, safety, customers, or others.
• Measure and analyse aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our users on our site. Information gathered may include, but is not limited to the following: activity of the user browser when the user is visiting the site, the site path of users, general information regarding the visitor's internet service provider and host, and the time users come to the site.
• Remember our users' previous search of products and services, and dynamically display more relevant content to them.
• Record users' behaviour on our site, such as pages visited, emails clicked, forms completed and products and services purchased to create customized advertisements and communications that better meet your needs.
• Evaluate user traffic and behaviour on the site to compile activity reports for our internal use only.
• Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our products and services.
• Identify users arriving at the site via a referral from an affiliate website or sponsored link.
Links to third party sites.
Our Site may contain links to the websites of third parties, such as payment gateways or affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites or their policies.
Subject Access Requests.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), you have the right to request a copy of all personal data we hold about you, by means of a process called a Subject Access Request. if you make a Subject Access Request, Section 7 of the Act requires us :
• To tell you whether we process any of your personal data
• If so, to provide you with a description of the personal data we hold, the reasons it is being processed, and with whom we share it
• To provide you with a copy of the personal data we process in an intelligible form, and (where this is available) to inform you about the source of the data All Subject Access Requests must be via e-mail. We may require you to pay a fee in an amount specified under the Act (currently a maximum of £10) to help meet our costs in dealing with your request. Please e-mail email@example.com
All Content Copyright © EL Studio - 2017 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website designed by SMA Design - www.sma-design.co.uk